A SWEET SPIDER FOR HALLOWEEN INGREDIENTS:
Chocolate - Bistcuits - Mikado
Peanut candy - Red licorice
Plate - Knife
Marker - Scissors
1. Take a plastic plate and with a marker, write on the plate “Happy Halloween”.
2. Take 4 round biscuits. Chocolate cream spread with a plastic Knife.
3. Put three bistcuits on top of each other.
4. Before putting the last biscuit, take 4 Mikado biscuits (remove the piece without chocolate of the biscuits) and put them on the chocolate cream of the tower of three biscuits.
5.Now you can put the last biscuit with chocolate cream.
6. Take two peanut candy and put on the tower of biscuits as if the eyes.
7. Cut a piece of red licuorice and put it on the tower as if the mouth.
8. If you want to take it home, cover it with transparent plastic wrap. If you prefer… Eat it!
9. Clean your hands and the table.